As performers and members of the Adult Performers Actors Guild, we expect all of our members to be treated with respect, dignity, and always be provided proper and safe working conditions. One purpose of our guild is to protect your rights as an employee. If you ever feel your rights are violated, please contact us. Here are a few examples. If your concern or complaint isn’t listed here, please reach out to us so we may address your concern and help when possible.
- If you are on set and you request to use a condom and are sent home, contact us immediately! If you believe your rights as a performer have been violated on set, contact us immediately.
- If you experience unsafe or hazardous working conditions, please contact us immediately.
- If you do not receive payment by your employer, or charged kill fees for a canceled job that wasn’t agreed upon, contact us.
- If you have an agent that pushes you to work in unsafe working conditions, physically abuses you, or threatens you in any way, you need to contact us immediately! We will not tolerate, under any circumstances any threats or abuse to a performer. If you are concerned or feel that you are being treated unfairly, please contact us.
- If you are being abused, being taken advantage of, or have concerns about your safety, please contact us.
All agents must have a valid license to represent talent, in the state they are located.
Our sole objective is to protect the performers in the adult industry. We are not against agents or producers, but we expect our performers to be treated with respect and dignity. We expect safe working conditions, proper pay, and reasonable booking guidelines.
We want to work together to form stronger bonds that will empower us to be all that we can be. Through honesty and teamwork, we can overcome any obstacle put before us.
The Adult Performers Actors Guild would like to invite members of the adult industry to AISG, the newly founded Adult Industry Support Group. The bi-monthly meetings are held on Thursdays in a private location, with members of APAG. The issues discussed are based on member needs and may include topics such as family issues, life outside of porn, and addiction issues. If you would like to attend one of our meetings, please fill out the contact box below and a committee leader will respond.
We are always looking for ways to improve your support experience. Please fill out the survey to help shape our support group meetings.